# Nix Helpers #
This repository collects up useful functions and other bits and pieces for the
Some of these may be suitable for including in the official nixpkgs repository,
but others may be too hacky and/or experimental. Note that this repository isn't
necessarily stable, so it's recommended to pin a particular git revision if you
depend on it.
The goals of this project are:
- Complement nixpkgs by providing an "overlay" of useful helper utilities
- Avoid packaging end-user software, since that's best done elsewhere
- Have few external dependencies
- Work across Nix and nixpkgs versions
Bug reports and patches are welcome! These can be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org either as normal emails or via `git send-email`. Issues are
tracked in git too, using [Artemis](http://mrzv.org/software/artemis), so they
can be included in a patch if you like.
Clone this repository using:
git clone http://chriswarbo.net/git/nix-helpers.git
- master: Add haskell-nix Chris Warburton <email@example.com> Tue 14 Jan 08:21:30 UTC 2020
Generated by git2html.